Natural Products in the Bio-economy
Date and Time
23rd Oct 2019 | 10:30 - 18:00
The University of Aberdeen
ScotCHEM, IBioIC and SULSA will run a networking event on Natural Products in the Bio-economy.
The aim is to build new collaborations.
Awards of up to £15k are available to support new Industry-academia partnerships. You must attend the event to be eligible.
The event is open to industry and academia from any relevant discipline.
An excellent opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and backgrounds.
A collaboration-building workshop.
Areas of Interest
- Natural products chemistry
- Prof Marcel Jaspars, The University of Aberdeen
- Dr Lois Henderson, Ingenza
- Dr Karl Burgess, The University of Edinburgh
- Prof Rebecca Goss, The University of St Andrews
- Dr Diane Irwin, Syngent
- Dr Nicola Crowhurst, GSK
- Talks from industrialists, academics and funders
- 3 x £5K industry-academia funding; you must attend to be eligible.
- Access to £15k IBioIC industry-academia funding
- Structured networking
- Oral presentations
- Future directions workshop
- Poster session (you may use pre-existing posters)
You can find more information and register here: https://www.scotchem.ac.uk/natural-products-in-thebio-economy/