CENSIS 6th Technology Summit
Date and Time
7th Nov 2019 | 09:00 - 18:00
Join us in November for Scotland’s leading sensing, imaging and IoT event – a free day of top class speakers, exhibitors, debate and networking. The day includes lunch and a drinks reception at the end of the event.
- Hear from challenge providers in the space
- Meet exhibitors from industry and academia showcasing new technologies
- Understand how businesses are delivering sensing, imaging and IoT solutions across a range of markets
- Network and connect with key business people, policy makers and researchers
What to expect
Over 500 delegates attended in 2018, creating a day that informed, inspired and challenged. You’ll get the most from the day if you are:
- A company or organisation involved in sensing, imaging and/or IoT
- A company or organisation that needs to use, or you’re interested in using, sensing, imaging and/or IoT to improve or grow your business.
- An academic researcher or doctoral/postdoc researcher
- Working in knowledge exchange or business development in the university or college sector. The Summit is not aimed at university undergraduates.
Delegate Terms and Conditions
The Technology Summit is free however we do reserve the right to charge you £99 + VAT if you register but do not attend on the day and do not notify us. Cancellations need to be confirmed in writing by 5:00pm on 1 November 2019. Please email email@example.com.
5th Tech Summit: 8 November 2018
Want to take a trip down memory lane to last year’s conference – or maybe see what you missed? Take a look at our blog for a recap of the day, plus links to the agenda, all the videos and photos of last year.
Take a quick look at what you missed in 2018.