ANNUAL LIFE SCIENCES CONFERENCE 2020
Date and Time
3rd Dec 2020 | 09:30 - 17:00
Covid19: The Future of the Life Sciences Sector
The biggest national online event of the year to see and hear how the Life Sciences sector has responded to the Covid19 pandemic and how we, as an industry, must sustain the innovation and agility for the future benefit of the sector, the economy and society as a whole.
Keynote speakers from the UK Vaccines Task Force, the Life Sciences Industry Leadership Group and Scottish Government will highlight the strengths and capabilities that have emerged from the sector in response to Covid19 and the opportunities to sustain these new ways of working in the future for the benefit of patients and the economic recovery.
This is a one-day immersion that will include:
- The launch of the Scottish Life Sciences Covid19 Strategic Response Plan to the industry
- Perspectives from Deputy National Clinical Director and A&E consultant Dr John Harden
- A focus on Building the right Skills at all levels for the future of the sector
- Planning for Advanced Therapies and Vaccine Development & Manufacture
- The latest guidance from the ABHI on the Regulation of Medical Devices following the EU Transition
- The growth opportunities within Animal Health, Agritech and Aquaculture
- The very latest developments from companies working on drug treatment for Covid19 lung infections, soloMERs for diagnosis, vaccine development and sterile vaccine manufacture
Visit The Scotsman Conference website to find out more and see the speakers confirmed so far