Products and Services
SOURCE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN SCOTLAND
With a strong heritage of invention and medical advances, Scotland is the ideal source of innovation to grow your business.
Whether you are looking to in-license new technology to enhance your pipeline, innovative development solutions, or new medtech products to take to new markets, Scotland has a wealth of opportunities to explore.
IN SCOTLAND, INNOVATION IS KING
In the past decade, Scotland’s medtech companies have launched global health innovations including:
- The first scanning laser ophthalmoscope to provide enhanced clinical information t detect diseases of the retina – Optos
- A novel imaging system for the non-invasive in-vivo detection of cancerous and pre-cancerous lesions – DySIS Medical
- The world’s first commercially available multi-articulated prosthetic hand – Touch Bionics
- A portable unit to treat non-melanoma skin cancer using photodynamic therapy – Ambicare
- The world’s first handheld video-enabled laryngoscope to facilitate intubations – Aircraft Medical
Scotland has a comprehensive pharmaceutical services supply chain, with over 150 companies providing outsourcing solutions across the breadth of therapy and device development and manufacture. Our pharmaceutical services cluster can provide solutions for your drug development outsourcing requirements.
With a world class regulatory environment, you can rely on the quality and compliance of products and services from Scotland.